Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Junior Doctor Declaration Day =D

On the 23rd of March, everyone were obliged to attend this ceremony - "Perlantikan Doctor Muda 2010" ( Junior doctor declaration Day )

After having few speeches from different dean of faculty. All of us had to stance and recite the "doctor muda" ( junior doctor ) 's Oath which printed on a piece of paper.


Again, after the oath session, few speeches again... ( which was very tedious and the hall was stuffy... I don't know what happen to the air-con there.. ) Luckily I had fully-charged my PDA the day before and sneaked into the world of Net-browsing whilst pretended I was listening attentively. Opps... it's was an ill-mannered to behavior like this... shhhhhhhhhh.....


At the end of the ceremony, everyone queued up and took turn to shake hand with the deans and officers of the faculty. ( don't ask me, I don't know WHY we should do that , I think this might be just a part of courtesy ) and i just followed the flow...



Everyone was obligated to wear a WHITE collar shirt to matched with the WHITE coat.
Again, I don't know why because i felt it was awkward to clad like this. There would be no contrast at all between the inner shirt and the outer coat.

Can you see my EXHAUSTED face and the "BIG PANDA" eyes...???
U know what, i just reached BALI the night before the ceremony... and managed to grab a 4 hours sleep...


After the ceremony, we headed to Maestro Studio to snap some batch photos..
Not going to post the batch photos ( the file too big and my internet access here is lousy ) , just post some photos of mine which i grabbed over there . Don't mistaken , the photos i shown below were took via my cell phone, that's why the quality is quite BAD.


All tired faces of mine....

On the last day of Junior Doctor Orientation ( 26 March 2010 ) , I decided to cycle to the Government Hospital ( Named : Sanglah General Hospital ) . The condition is quite good and surprisingly, the hospital provide a place for us to halt our bicycles.

The motto : SAVE THE PLANET ... Let's BIKE TO WORK !!!!! WoooooOhooo^^^^^^
I am holding up this motto and embrace the shibboleth ! Clapping hand for myself... LOL



A funny photo of myself when attending a Psychiatric Test which held in campus On Sat ( 27.03.2010 ). There were 596 Questions to answer .... awwww... almost lost patience in answering that....

Look at the picture how i EN-WRAPPED myself to fence-off from getting tannn......
Don't worry, I will never ever do that in Penang... so "pai seh" if i dress like this and get recognized by ppl... Hahaha....!!!!


Tomorrow would be the 1st day entering clinical phase of medical education...

ENT
Here I COME !!!!
COME AND BEAT YOU DOWN !!!!


I need tones of luck and strength for the whole 1.5 years of practical phase of medicine life
Hopefully i will be able to enjoy it whilst encounter different difficulties
Learn to be a competence one !



2 comments:

  1. don't worry, try to wear like this when you back to pg, sure you will be famous in newspaper =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok i will do that whn i wanna be famous yeah...
    hehe....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails