Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Regalia Night & My Sari

Not goin to write much as laziness crippling up my body,deep into my nerve and vein...
I would like to share some photos of myself with the Sari.. the 1st time ever dressing up myself with the Sari !

On the 22.11.2009 , I was attending the Regalia Night ( so-called our prom night ) in Bali which held once a year.

Show you few of my personal photos 1st
1.In my room and the surrounding of the HOteL..



2. In the Function Hall infront of the stage


3. The view of the Hotel's SurroundinG




4. Some artistic photos... ( by Meng Hon )


5. Of course, The FOOD !!!!!!



6. Before we heading to the Hotel

Location : infront of the campus


7.In the bus...



8. Some photos with my friends...




9. The Queen of Regalia Night and ME !!!!



Sweetie, do you still remember i told u that i wanna show you my Sari dressing. haha...maybe you hv' forgotten...because it's been monthssssss Ago, pai seh pai seh, after agesssss only hv the "time" and manage to upload those photos..... U know what i mean, i'm always LAZY ! =P

1 comment:

  1. No I didn't forget!!!! In fact when I first saw your post, I was like "hmmmm....so....finally!!!"
    And you look gorgeous!! Phewwwwiiitttt =P But I think should be sexier a bit, you should show a bit of your waist *evil grin*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails