Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 20, 2010

I need Strength !

Time flies...
Only One day left ...
Empowering me the real strength within
To continue my life over there...
This GONNA BE THE TOUGHEST CHALLENGE in My LIFE SO FAR
Be strong, stay strong, PERSIST to be STRONG

10 months
i'll be home again..
Telling myself, Nothing to be sad...
I'm going to learn how to be a Competence Doctor
So, Aeris Yeap, Don't WEEP !!!!

For my friends who study Biotech,
pls invent an injection which can inhibit emotional tearing.
I need an ANTI-LACRIMATION INJECTION urgently !!!!!



5 comments:

  1. 你是感性中人,以生俱来,安慰当不住你情感的自然流露。。。深吸一口气,想哭就大哭一场吧!这样你会好过些。

    Sincerely dedicated this song to you:
    Sarah McLachlan-Ordinary Miracle
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Urv7tyeJ7qE

    ReplyDelete
  2. 10 months? thats not very long is it? cheer up! u've already been there so many years, y this time so depressed??

    ReplyDelete
  3. 阿宝:谢谢,但是,我宁愿不做感性中人。这样我会在事情上感情用事。难听一些,我就是个爱哭鬼吧? 哎。。。

    tst : thanks for ur phone call tis morning.really feel surprised to receive ur call and really appreciate it. u take care over there too... waiting u to make ur blog alive yeah !~

    ReplyDelete
  4. eh, wats ur mailing address? send me an email at shaothing@yahoo.com ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. tst : i juz sent a mail for you...wonder if u got it or not becuz after I sent, i was trying to add u in my contact there but some error happened..i donno why..
    The microsoft asked me to try again later.
    hope you got my mail.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails