Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Home ,Again!回家的感觉真好

Obviously, i had abandoned my blog for quite some time...
I went back Bali on the 7th March...
and the following picture was the shot which taken in the airport as i arrived there..
The view of sunset was fascinating... and it reminded me a Chinese Proverb : 夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏...
and the sadness of homesick crippling up my heart...
Immediately on the next day, I had to attend an occasion namely : Yudisium ( Sort of Theoretical Year Convocation. )


夕阳无限好,只是近黄昏
A panorama of the airport overlooks the ocean of Bali

Was that hinting
the end of my semester holiday and
the commencement of the harsh+tough clinical years ?

Great time is always SHORT... sigh~


After the Yudisium, my clinical years will only start at 29th March..
so it still have another 2 weeks of holiday...
Not wishing to spend my "limited" holiday in Bali, after checking the price of flight ticket, though a lil bit of expensive.. but with my childishness and stubbornness, I still insist to go home, AGAIN !!!!

On the 10th March, here i am... Coming back again !!!! I reached at LCCT at 11.30pm , spending a night in Kuala Lumpur. Thanks to my best friend, Yeng, chauffeuring me from LCCT to her house. The next day early morning, A brief visit to her department of Engineering, UKM.
At 11.30am, taking a long-haul of 6hours bus heading to my sweet sweet HOME, PENANG !

Ferrying from Butterworth to Penang Island.
The meddling clouds hinder the clear shot of setting sun....in short, just CLOUDY !!!
although the scenery was not as absorbing as Bali's one.. but HOME is always the Best to me !




so...i'm Home Again...and I'll definitely treasure my remaining 10 days holiday in Penang to the MAX !!!! Fill it with joyous and wonderful memories !!!! 

^^CheeRrSsSss^^

7 comments:

  1. omg~~~u went back home again????
    oh yea~~LCCT sucks!! I hate spending a night over there, luckily yeng is in KL! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh!!!!!come kl visit me!!!!!!hehehe~~bring u go walk here walk there snap here snap there!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yan Ting : yupe...im so childish ,rite? not considering my parents financial and come bec again...sigh... but it's 2 weeks holiday ter...i really cant tahan staying at ter for 2 weeks for doing nothing... or if u asked me to travel around indonesia..i rather travel around penang... haha..... i know im still so chilsiah =(

    xiao peng : my holiday too short ler... i hope u can help me to snap photo ler.... hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. not childish la!! ur parents will be happy when u went back, they r more than willing to pay that money!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yanting : thanks for supporting me..... im goin bec bali soon , next monday....gonna be more tough... my heart seem like goin to broken in pieces... =(

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe,then i wait next vacation when u free, promise? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Xin Yi: 回家的感觉真好。。。我深深的体会到。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails