Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 30, 2010

My New White Coat

2 weeks ago, my new coat of Junior Doctor arrived !!!
1 week ago, went to "The Executive" grab some new formal wear for myself...
( I seriously lack of formal Top, Pants and Skirt !!! )
Here's some snapshot of myself with the New Coat ...






Taking photo in my room ...
It's been such a long long time I never wear formal clothes, pants and the leather shoes...
Usually, I wore Collar-T especially polo-T is my favorite during my campus life...
Even i have Observation program in the hospital, I still wear Polo-T + Baggy Pants + Sport Shoes ! Haha...
It's easier to wash and the most important , NO ironing ! NO hassle ! Save Electricity !



Oh Gosh, I just feel so uneasy appareling myself with the whole suit of formal wear.
The hot weather here almost drive me crazy !









At this moment, I give myself a temporary pass ( valid for 2 months ) deserting all the medical books and enjoy my sem break to the max !!!

After this holiday, I should study hard in room, work hard in hospital and striving hard to equip myself as a competence doctor in future.
Not like what I'm having now, Just the Covering without the actual essence inside.


Wish me luck !!!!

I hope my actual knowledge and skill deserved the white coat in the very near future ~

8 comments:

  1. Nice one! Look very grown up and serious d ^.^ haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grown up ? hmm..... I thk i'm growing older..!!! haha.... Recently keep reminiscing the past with friend... A sign of getting old,yeah ? haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.... wat's ur prolem ,my dear patient ? =P

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks alot,davors...
    thanks for visiting my blog... =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. doctor, i stomach pain, long queue...how??xiong kou zou men too..hahahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Calverstine, Wat u mean by "xiong kou zou men" ?? I don uds ler....haha.... Happy CHinese New year !!!! Hooray !!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails