Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Oh ! Happy Day !


HAPPY BIRTHDAY
TO
MY DEAR FRIEND, W.Y. LEE


Yesterday - My presentation was finally over !!!! and it was quite good. =)

Today -
1. The last day of observation program ( KKR ) in the hospital !!! *woot*
Went to Emergency Department today, had the chance to observe a lot of different cases... all the goose bump crop up, especially when i saw the devastating or crushing wound, the wound or cut on the patient as if like the wound on myself... I just kept whispering in a "screaming way" at Elisa' ear "ouch.. ouch...pain pain pain...!!! Oh gosh, how can the wound as bad as that... ouch..ouch..."
Anyway, I'm very HAPPY.... because is the last day lurking around the hospital.

2. One of my best buddies in Bali --> Wan Yin's Birthday !!!!
Here the gift for you, The drawing of US - " the Maluku Girls / Ocean Elves " ... I have to say that i'm not good in portraying nor cartoonize human's face neither, so i drew according to the special characteristics / talent / hobby of each of us and trying hard to make it look funnier... Hope you will like it !!!! =D

Tomorrow - have a jet home tomorrow at 6am. *YaY ! YaY ! YaY !*
Papa mama, I'm going to see you soon !!!! My sweet sweet home....!!!! Yes !
I'm going back to the place where i belong to ~~~~~~~

Pray for me
Have a SAFE journey and a PLEASANT weather
I have a stopover to change plane at Singapore and the time available is only 2hours, that's why my Bali's flight is very very crucial, any delay is essentially prohibited !!!
( have had a rather bad weather recently especially during dawning... ooppsssss...
*choy Choy CHOY, CHOY my mouth * )

HOLIDAY,
HERE I COME,

A WHALE OF TIME
OH ! HAPPY DAY !!!!!

5 comments:

  1. come kl here shopping lorh!!!!wahahahah

    ReplyDelete
  2. no job, no income , no moneyler... only manage to window shopping...haha....
    u treat me ya if i go KL...haha...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that portray, very very nice + cute!!
    LOVE it sO much~~

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, karen...is for my fren bcoz she said she wish to see my drawing...so i drew 1 for her..
    Happy CNY !!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. then yOu draw 1 fOr me oso...
    4 mY birthday present tOO...
    hehe~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails