Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Final Countdown

Time flies....Another year goes by...
2010 is just in 8hours time.
Another new chapter of life....



"Dream Lofty Dreams, and as you dream, so shall you become.
Your vision is the promise of you shall at last unveil "
- John Ruskin "

I know sometimes in the near future
My dreams may come true

"When a life trouble hit us like a tidal wave,
we can remember that God's compassion never fail. "
Lamentations 3:22

I'll become a better person
I believe it
I shall never ever let my past to ruin my present and future happiness

Live Ardently
Live Faithfully
Live Optimistically

Let us run and catch our vision in the coming NEW YEAR

HAPPY NEW YEAR
everyone !!!!!
Toast !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails