Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 17, 2009

I'm Yours !!! Addicted to you ~



Sweetie , I like Alexander Rybak too since I viewed abt your post abt him...
oh gosh, his such a great violinist... ( i like him playing violin more den singing )
Absolutely agree with you...
Classical music is irreplaceable by the modern music which full of lyrics..
Sometime it's just the melody that melts people heart......
I'm MeltinG ......
( Don worry, I won't fight with u because i know u are cravingly to get marry with him.... LOL =P )





Again, about the song.... "the funniest" I'm Yours version !!!!
My son.... look, so cute !!!! haha.....

Feeling wanna pick up my guitar and learn violin too...!!!!
Am i too much ???
Guess so....

=.="""""

No..
My target...
At least i manage to play tis song "I'm yours" with the guitar
and
hv a basic of violin lesson ....

P/s : Gordon and Tey, I'm waiting you guyz to make my target become true
hehe.....
Thanks LOTsssSssssss


5 comments:

  1. LOL~~I don't know how to play that song how I going to make your dream come true? Don't thanks so early oo =P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woooot!!!! OMG sweetie this shows we have the same taste. Some of my friends doesn't like him, glad you do ;)
    Doesn't his smile just MELTS your heart??? I'm going to hunt him down next year hehehe and propose!!!! Wheee~~~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lim : I hv confidence on u...Dont disappointing me ya...hehe...
    im waiting for you.....weeeeeeeeeeeeee

    WY: sweetie, he is handsome but not really attract me. Nvm, as i said in da blog...i wont rampas with u...u like both of his talent and face, i jz admire his talent...hehe..
    u trying to hunt him down?
    well, the 1st step i suggest you...
    Go to supermarket buy few more pillows..and stack it up and sleep on it every nite.... den , you dream will bcoem true..!!!! ( get wat i mean ??? haha..... blekkkkk =P )

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is great you have confidence on me, but not this time. Because recently having a bad sick and something wrong with my body very pain.Guess will make you feel dissapointed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. 也许是戒烟的非常时期吧,什么病也来了。呵呵不好意思哦。

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails