Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry X'mas 感觉温馨亦脆弱的季节

Firstly, Wishing all of You
MERRY CHRISTMAS 2009 !!!!!

Here some photos which i would like to share with u all...

X'mas On Year 2004
The year which i love it alot... My parents fulfill my dream bringing me to Genting Highlands and celebrate X'mas...
Look, my hair still very short and my face was a lil bit of "gong bin"
and my little brother ( Ting Han ) still far shorter den me...haha...but years go by... Now his height is 175cm dee...
My lovely family....really miss you all alots in x'mas...


Today, while i was having my lunch alone in room and watching tv.. The ringtone of "Canon B" rang up...
"We wish you a merry x'mas , We wish u a merry x'mas, We wish u a merry x'mas and a Happy New Year !!!! " My family was singing the song to me on another side of phone.
U know wat, I was like.... erghrrrr..... I felt a thrust of Warm, Touch and Love amidst the loneliness in Bali .... The end, My tears couldn't help but lingering in my eyes...
I tried very hard to resist myself from tearing because i don't want my parents worrying me..

X'mas On Year 2005
My beloved LYK .... u know LYK ? haha...Guess it !!!!
Really miss you galz and the one last time which i could celebrate and countdown x'mas with all of you.....
Our last celebration before my Uni life in Gurney Place, Penang. We were playing with Bubbles Spray, Drinking Starbucks Coffee, Present-Exchange Session etc.... I do really miss it alots alots
The time whn we were still very "gong bin"..... LOL
Time flies.... jz realised it's been 4 years time ago.....

Wishing you galz have a great future and face the future challege with courage and Living Ardently forever and ever..!!!! ( Me too.... still Learning and lookforward to it.... My wishes...)
Pray Hard for me !!!! =D



X'mas on Year 2007



I really wish my parents can be here to celebrate with me again.....

X'mas on Year 2009
The Pre-x'mas Dinner.....celebrating with Juniors and Senior at Baker's Corner.




Lastly and Again,

Enjoy the season which full of love and bless...
The day Jesus Christ came to the world....

*HUGS HUGS*
*Kiss & LOVE *

Another thing which i won't forget,

CONGRATSsss to my Little Brother who score 8 A's in PMR examination !!!!
Keep ur good work and I believe that u will hv a great future...!!!
Have Faith in YOU !!!!


5 comments:

  1. hi dear your first photo really look got little "gong bin" but I like it because that look is the first time i fall in love to you hehe =P. When you are back everyday can be a Christmas or new year dear. Wish you all the best in your exam and hope i can hang ouy with you soon ;). Merry Christmas! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear aeris,
    read and saw your previous year pictures. i guess you miss your friends presence and especially your family warmth at penang during this christmas celebration. likewise, i am sure they're missing your smile and physical-self there too. cheer up! the day will come for you to be reunited with them after your studies or during your holidays when you're back home. nevertheless, have yourself a MERRY MERRY CHRISTMAS THERE and say HO HO HO :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lim : yupe...i miss my "gong bin" time... bcoz tis is the period where i can free frm all worries.... as the time longer in Bali, I miss home even more.... hope i can go bec fast...... i really wanna go bec fast...and i don hv confident in tis coming final exam...the very final exam of tis semester..hopefully i can pass so tat i can have a longer holiday !!!! wish me luck wish me luck !!! God bless God blesss...... i really Lack of confidence

    Amos : Yupe,i really miss home so so much...as the longer time being here...i feel "home" seem like getting further away frm me, it's make me feel so insecured... I miss my fren and family..
    REally thanks for ur wishes and support... Are you celebrate ur x'mas ???
    My exam coming.... but tat's no clue where should i start to prepare as the briefing abt exam only on monday. but exam is on the next day, u see how ridcis the system here? Management there alwaz not well-planned....sigh

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAha..just saw ur outdated post ..because for me .christmas and new year also past already .So can be consider outdated lo .But as i promise .I try to take times and initiative to review back all the post you have done..

    hehe .It takes time seriously .haha..But i will slowly to get involve of it.and look for whats happening about you lately ..hehe..

    So although late but i also likes to wish u merry christmas and happy new year ..all the best ./

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanksyou my fren.... Hopeful you are doing well too.... cheersss!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails