Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, July 4, 2010

I'm Done with Dermatology !

After a freaking hectic 1 month "compact" version of Dermatology ( skin disorders ), I'm here to announce that I'm DONE with Dermatology and Venereal disease.

First and foremost, infinity thanks to the Father In Heaven, who blessed me all the way throughout the whole process, including the time where i need to travel for 1 hour journey back and fro to the satellite hospital everyday for the one whole week, having extra-lecture until 10pm everyday... Thank you !

Well, i passed the exam ( without flying colors thou.. ) but I'm happy and satisfied with the results because i know i didn't study for exam.. some of them might think I'm stupid just because i didn't score well, so what ? I'm glad that i was doing good in the verbal examination which i can express my own point of view, stand on my point, deliberate the cases for the correct diagnosis, and i have good marks on that... I'm satisfied ! I think this would be more important for my future ,nope ? I do not wish back to the old times where i always just memorize and memorize and score in the routine dull paper exam. I really enjoy the verbal exam because it's more lively and i gain satisfaction from that ! Yoohoo !!!^^^

So here I show you guyz snippet of the whole dermatology which i had learned for the past 1 month.

One of the above picture - which i took with my patient's family. I visited their housing area and find out the cause which related to the disease, imparting them some advice how to prevent the disease recurrence.The diagnosis was Scabies , in which that a hygienic environment play a vital role on the disease.

p/s : as usual, my face always looked pale... haha... and thanks to Shiela, who accompanied me finding the way to the patient's house.


YaY !!!! I finished my 3rd lab - dermatology...!!!
Tomorrow , i am entering Anesthesiology Department !!! (麻醉学) Guess it would be tough yet interesting department ! Anesthesiologist is always my idol !!!!

P/s : thanks to Gordon, who bought me the mask, which shield my "sensitive" face from the sun everyday riding to hospital. You always request me to post up the photo of wearing mask, Voila !
but i don't think i looked cute on that.. >.<""""


After the exam which held on Tuesday, this whole week i was occupied with a lot of things which I loved to... for example SLEEP !!! ( the very most important )
Others ? hmm... watching movie, keep in touch with friends, reading friend's blog, surfing net..
Sports ? Certainly my favorite ! The above photo which i captured when i was playing tennis...
the blue blue sky...!!! hehe... of course, body combat, swimming, dancing would never drop out from my list...

Ok, back to the sentiment part...
I really don't like myself being fickle-minded very often and balked at many decisions or idea.
I'm not genius and I always confuse i should study for knowledge or study for exam ? because i couldn't hump over both stuff at once. At last, i choose to be myself, I study what ever i want to.. After noticing some of my friends or doctors, I think if you want to be successful in any field, a lil bit of ego is needed.. i mean a decent one, NOT to much until splurge over presumptuously ( which i noticed in some of thm =P ).
what do you think den ?

Well, i am still finding the zeal which keep me moving on in this field... and i need u guyz encouragement...Thanks you all always keep me in trail wherever i almost fall out of the track !

Have a blissful Sunday !!!!

5 comments:

  1. Glad you're done with Dermatology. Anyway, you look mysterious with the mask :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha... looked mysterious ? hmm... is tat a compliment ? haha.... thanks anyway..
    but anesthesi even worse... so many to study

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha....yes it is a compliment. hope you can cope with the next challenge. you can do it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha! glad to know got people compliment for you =P. Will send more for you to exchange when you wash it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 你的口罩好可爱。。。哈!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails