Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 5, 2009

My Birthday 2009

A very belated post abt my birthday which had been over a month.... =P

A Printed Photo of mine on a cloth.... with God Words imprinted on it...
That's WY idea, you can read my mind very well..Thanks so much...

" You are the salt of the earth. But if the salt loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again?
It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled by men.
You are the light of the world. A city on a hill cannot be hidden. Neither do people light a lamp and put it under a bowl. Instead thy put it on its stand, and it gives light to everyone in the house." Matthew 5 : 13-16

Planning to take it home ( of course, Penang ) , frame it and hang it in my room in Penang as our memory forever - A Sweet Memory of me and my lovely friends in Bali. =)



I Got a new watch as my birthdie pressie...
Thanks to JY hunting the pressie for me during the last sem holiday in Malaysia.
Thanks to SE for designing and the pressie-wrapping... I Like it very much...
it's full of love ~~~~~~~~~ thanks thanks...!!!
On the Right photo, voila ! all da wishes ...
Most of the wishes, asked me to look forward but not to the past...
yeah....i know.... Thanks for all of ya all concen...I'll live happily ever after !!! ( trying still ~)
One of da wishes frm Allison , I like it so much and wanna share with all of you :
"one day, the villagers decided to pray for rain.on the day of prayer everyone gathered and only 1 boy cam with umbrella. THAT's CONFIDENCE.
When you throw a 1 yr old boy in the air, He laugh because he knw you'll catch him. THAT's TRUST.
Everynite we goto bed, we re not sure that we will wake up tomorrow, but we still have many plans for the coming day. THAT's HOPE.."


12.00 am sharp, all of my hostel mates came to my room...
Look, my tired + sleepy face... and my "gong gong" ( funny ) hair - the fringe... haha... because i cut it myself whn i bored of study alone in room.
My birthday, two days before "The emergency care and medicine" Exam... so we just hv a very simple celebration and present-giving session...Though is simple, but really appreciate !!!

Thanks to JY for the pringles ( Thanks God that my pimples didn't popped up in crop on the 2nd day after i gobbled the whole pringle just in 1hr time ,else , I gotta beat you up for harming me Indirectly... LOL )
Thanks to MY for the chocolate .... Sweet choco frm UK... Thanks... ( you really surprised me.. though we are not as close as we used to be but u purposely brought up the choco....I was touched ! )
Thanks to SE for the lunch "da bao" and Mocha. ( You put me in surprise too..I nvr expect u would came up with a lunch and Mocha whn everyone was mad in their preparation of exam.
I don't need to go out "da bao" for food ALONE during my birthday at least. If it does, it'll really make myself feel so pathetic. But It's NOT, you would nvr know how much i appreciate that though was just a simple lunch and coffee.)



每个朋友都希望我可以放开过去,活得开开心心。。。
谢谢你们的疼爱。。。
真的很不好意思,常常让你们失望了
又一年的过去,我真的很希望我可以过得更好!!!
一个新的手表,一个崭新的开始
一个美好的开始。。。
芯仪,你一定咬紧牙根
RUN AND CATCH MY VISION !!!!
( Birthday wishes frm Winda )


(P/s : 谢谢你,JY . 在我生日的那天陪我通宵谈话到接近 3am.. 我知道那时候我们都来不及读完我们的书。。。谢谢你的时间及陪伴。也谢谢你的忍受,我知道有时候你要忍我的脾气和我一点都不拐弯抹角/尖利的言语,我也在努力的改着,只是有时候真的会忍不住, 原谅我的"无心伤害",ok ? =P 以后我一定要找个像你那样脾气好的bf... 哈哈。。。)


6 comments:

  1. hehe now you got new watch d no need to care the old watch lo, how is your nike watch?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wah...sO many presents...ENVY ENVY!!! :-)
    Anyway, thats gOOd tO c yOu hav a nice n wOnderful birthday in this year!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LIm : I put it as the endorsement in my room forever...

    Karen : ya...really thanks to my fren alot...
    but... 我最想得到的。。。却没有。。。其实,还蛮是个失望的生日。。。但无所谓,有那么爱我,关心我的朋友,真的让我很感动。

    ReplyDelete
  4. 你最想得到的却没有得到?我想我真的不够了解你,我还以为你最想得到的是手表或是我的祝福呢。。。

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lim : 失望的是。。。有些朋友越来越不在乎我。。。
    感激的是,我还有新的朋友越来越在乎我。。。
    也许我是贪心的人,我希望关心我的人却没来关心我。。。
    如果你问我,我最想要的礼物是什么? 我回跟你说,机票. 因为 我已经好多年没能在家庆祝生日了。

    ReplyDelete
  6. dear as I said I would like to take care you,if you really want to come back I can buy a ticket for you immediately, the problem is do you have time or allow to come back? I guess is no problem lo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails