Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, November 30, 2009

Bali Cliff ^_^

07.11.2009
As usual, will hang out with friends after exam ( This time was Dermatology )
Thanks to Armand chauffeuring us to the Destination -

Bali Cliff and The BEACH !!!!!

Here's some photos.....


The Cliff, Our shadowsSss ,the beach and the BEAUTIFUL SUNSET !!!!!







From The top of the cliff down to the Beach....There's almost 300 stairs !!!!
( Counted by Sebatik Boys...Not sure...maybe thy exaggerated ?? LOL )

I just know when I climbed up....my legs almost sinewless !!!!







The panoramic view from the cliff...




The setting Sun kindled the sky with orange and reds !!!!!!!
Breath-taking isn't it ???




The crystal clear water !!!!!!!!




My buddies in Bali - ARMAND !!!!!!
Thankyou for bringing me out jalan-jalan !!!!!!!
I really enjoyed !!!!!!





My Dear Bali Friends.......




5 comments:

  1. where is this place? Look very cool and saw it from movie before =P. Hope you have a nice day my dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! I wana go sometime soon, maybe next year? Btw i think you have the exact same pants as my friend! She wore that when we went to Batu Ferringhi beach, but hers was red hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lim : The place located in Bali lor..haha... I donno how to describe ler... are u sure u saw it frm movie ? bcoz movie got many similar places...hehe... I hope i hv a nice day too... hav to start study and revision and sommore i still not in the mood yet.....die la....sigh...

    WY : you are welcome to come over..!!!!! Wait u ya....!!!!
    Hah ? izzit same pants ? i bought it in malaysia FOS the abercrombie... I should take photo with ur fren den !!! haha...Nice match !

    ReplyDelete
  4. yup! I very sure but duno is the same place with you or not. Why not in the mood? what happend to you? ( every time b4 exam u sure not in the mood lah =P)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I meant im NOt in the mood of study and i should really study hard frm rite now....wat u thk again huh ???
    if i sleep 6hrs everyday,do u thk tat's not enough ?
    Wei....ppl need ur comfort, u somemore "zat" me there.... Who will like exam ler ? rite?
    Whn i study alone in room...my mind easily flood alway...and thk of home, thk of my parents.....den im not ok again lor...u pls don like tat la... =(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails