Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, November 27, 2009

I'm Guilt ( x3 )

Why Guilty X3 ??

Guilt 1 : Eat too Much ~ Today went Carefore ate alot for my dinner... My tummy was stuffed!!! -->> Pizza + Root Bear Float + Cheese Burger + Curly Fries + Fried Onion SprinG + Starbucks Mocca + Strawberry Pie !!!!! Oh My Gosh !!!!!!! ( Meng Hon, Don't jealous i ate alot, Don't worry, I still hv extra capacity to fit the food before i put on weight !!! LOL )

After a hardwork of Gym, Dancing, Swimming, Finally i lost 3 kg and become 48 kg... But today , I ate alot AGAIN...( Last sunday the Regalia Night, I gobbled alot too and not burned off the fat yet )

My fellow Lovely Friends, NEVER EVER praise my figure is Slim / Nice / Fit etc... because this will reduce my vigilance towards my food intake level..!!!!

Guilt 2 : Spend too much Money ~ bought a lot of unneccessary stuff.. More on Luxurious Expenditure.. A cushion Seat for my ass ( I had one in my room , but still wanna get a new 1 ) , Drinking Starbucks Coffee, Buying A biG Slice of Salmon cost Rp 40K ( My favouratteee ) , Changing Shampoo Brand to an expensive one, Some new clothes and rings etc etc....

oOpssss ... Sorry Papa And Mama....guess My Parents will PENGSAN after receiving the credit card Bills This month. Really sorry and Guilty..Promise will be more thrifty next month. This Month really spend alot ,OVER-BUGET + A DRIED-UP BANK ACCOUNT !!!!!! Sorriessssss .... =.="""""

Guilt 3 : Didn't Study Much - Although I sleep less ( I would considered myself insufficient of sleep if less then 7 hours ) , but doesn't mean that I study ALOT !!! Spending most of the time doing some Unnecessary stuff Like Surfing net, Obssessed with something worthless, Indulge In Facebook-inG, Changing My blog Theme ( spend alot of time to do so because forgot to back-up ), Chit-chat with friends until late night, Reading novel and Magazine instead of Medical Books, watching movie and drama etc etc....

I seriously need to study..... But what am I doing again ?? Composing Blog... oh Gosh..!!! Just can't resist my impulse frm laziness.... Exam on 14th December... Still have 2 weeks time..!!! In the coming 2 weeks time , i hv to suffer frm Insufficient sleep again... sigh..

What Happen to me???
Whn i was free, Sleep less...
Admist of Busy time, Sleep less....
Why I just couldn't SPARE MY TIME & Grab Some Rest instead of Wasting Time?
I'm GOin to Become BLACK-EYES-Piss !!!! LOL

P/S : No regret of hanging out today whilst everyone was studying so hard for the coming exam... Really enjoy with Angel , Angel's Parents and Elisa..... Thanks Guyzzz made my day !

A msg for Angel : U need to study hard after ur parents Fly off tomorrow... DON't CRY !!! ( haha..I know u won't...simply only..U are tough, I wish i could be like u... ) God Bless your Parents to have a safe journey Home... and Is my time for zzZZzzzZzz... ciaoz ! =D



3 comments:

  1. aeris,

    sound like your having a sweet satisfaction by having good food and drinks there. (once in awhile is acceptable but not always before credit card disappearing soon)

    i guess your devil-inside you asking to indulge, and feeling guilt makes you a normal human being.

    Everything around you happens for a reason. Hope your angel-inside you will be asking you to be discipline in your studies plus your upcoming examination. i am VERY SURE that you can do better in your examination if you PUT your HEART and SOUL to revised it SOON!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...trust me, I'm not jealous. You will never guess what I did and ate today...muahahahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amos : Thanks alot of ur advice...I wish tat i could kick the devil out frm my heart and only keep angel with me..... haha........

    Meng Hon : I know wat u doing yesterday !!!! hehe...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails