Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sermon of the Day


It's been about a semester since I last went for church. Really feel so bad of myself. After the exam, I knew I should go church. I knew that I shouldn't only seek for God in the time of despair...

Today sermon is very meaningful to me and all of you as well... [ John 5 ]

Pastor Wayan said,"If u do things in the same way you should be, you can never get yourself into a new picture.If u always do thing tat u've always done,u'll be in a pic that you'hv always been. Just Like a dog always chasing it's tail..."

Yes ! No doubt, is moving apparently, nevertheless, in the same place, in the same circle cyclically , and NEVER move on...

We repeat our routine work everyday...again and again... that's why we easily get bored and dull with our life... because most of the time,we merely repeat the things we should do. This can be applied in myriad fields, Not only study, but also in working, in your love life, in your relationship with God, your rela with family & friends.. etc. Anything, Everything...!!!

Although I'm Not blind physically but I blind & paralaysed mentally and spiritually, I couldn't see the future and my sight of vision is retarded and blurred ! Dear Lord, Please Keep my vision back. I seriously don't want like the dog... keep chasing it's tail... I have been obsessive compulsive in certain matter, I fervently wish ....
  • To change "have been" to "used to Be"
  • Abandon all the negative thoughts
  • Reignite the almost-fade-off fire and passion which embedded inside my heart !
Thanks Winda for your birthday wishes, I love one of your sentences " Never look back to the past, but RUN and CATCH your VISION ! "

Let go of your tradition
Expect something FRESH and EMBRACE the NEW way !!!
CheersSsssss... All my beloved friends... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails