Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Rise & Shine - A Message for YOU

This is quite a long post I knw... Hopefully not too tedious for you..but is indeed meaningful for me and readers.My dear friends could you pls read till the end of this post if possible =P.. THanks for supporting !!! Hehe...

It was the last night of the Social Work / KerSosKes ( Kerja Social Kesehatan ) at the rural areas. The weather was getting colder as the night grew darker. Also, due to the rain literally mounts the coldness of the night. The heavy fog encompassed everyone and it's just 3meters sight I could barely seen.

From the previous night experience I had, I din't expect to have a good shelter for my slumber. I would be satisfied if I could just sleep at the usual places that I did as the previous night ( which been a Not-So-Good condition, but Not the worst,at least! ) Some of the local coursemates seemed pleasant and friendly in the light of day, but as bedtime approaching, they just simply moved away your sleeping bag, Leaving you to sleep at a foul and humid places WITHOUT any consideration. I tried to talk with her, with NO success. She just pointed other places and said,"Oh yeah, you can just sleep there" But I knew the places she meant was other coursemates places. I'm NOT that BRAINLESS !!!! I wouldn't just "steal " people places to sleep. So, I just gave up in nego with that low-rent girl, carrying my sleeping bag and leaved the room.

I stood outside the room, sinewless. My mind in trance state, nowhere to go. Trying to call up my friends, nevertheless all gone to sleep. I stared blankly at the sky, raindrops fell upon my shoulder, heavy mist impeded my view, felt the strong wind and cold air were blasting over me. Memories of my papa & mama,holidays,those fugitive hours when i was pampered,cuddled in arms REMINISCED, FLOODING my mind and the tears of Self-pity lingering around my eyes. I was striving hard not to let it fall, made it into "intra-orbital" tears... I JUST FELT SO LOST !

A voice broke the silent of the night,"Aeris, what u doing there?" Adrian appeared to me. I told him everything and with the soft & tender tone,he spoke,"I talked to them for you." I stoped him immediately because I didn't want to make any scene. "You just leave me alone,I'll find places for myself to sleep," I answered. He said,"You should tell me earlier and I'll definitely help you because XXXXXXXXX ( I couldn't mention here ) ,right?" I was so touched by his words, this is what we called True friends meant to be. He went to find a girl ( Jovita ) to keep me in companion and he lent me his mat to put on the dirty & humid non-tiles floor. And Now, I had a mat to put on that foul places, at least. He then retreated to guy's camp. Jovita helped me to clear off the wet,puking,full-of-footstep newspapers with the torchlight in her grasp and unfolding the mat for me. Jovita was such a kind & caring girl, she sat beside me ,wait and make sure that I was cuddled in my sleeping bag although I told her many times that I'm OK.

The next morning, I was tired and angry.But I was uncertain about the object of my anger.I hadn't even seen the face of those girls who had offended me because the room was out of electrical supply last night.

Today, as I read "our journey", the testimony of the author is almost similar to what I experienced.I caught in surprise ! Through this incidence, I learned something : The trip seemed to be a disaster,but God used that foiled KersosKes to show me a scriptural truth "we do not wrestle against flesh & blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms"(Ephesians 6:12). It would'hv been futile for me to show anger/bitterness to those who had caused us to lose sleep. Their behavior had been prompted by the evil one who had spiritually darkened their hearts and eyes.So, instead of asking why they behaved so brainless/wrongly, my Q became : How am I reflecting God's light to them?

Me & JoJo ( Our 1st shot ever ! So happy..!!! Some of my friends said we looked alike, are we?? nvm, it's my pleasure to look alike with u because you are leng lui...LoLx )

I hate my infirmity in dealing many expects of my life. Still striving hard to be BOLD in resisting all sorts of evil and hurdles. Inner-strenth building up still in progess >>>>......

Thanks so much to A & J, maybe you won't get to know this post but I will always remember your helping hand in my heart FOREVER.

Let's rise, permit the rays of Goodness shine in every nook of our lives & may we courageously reflect that light to the lost world

4 comments:

  1. OMG, I'm so sorry. Not to make you feel any worse, but that room's REALLY bad. I really really salute you for putting up with all that. I would have just sat outside and cried. But I guess it's all behind you now ;) Cheer up and Gambatte! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks thanks wan ying.....
    I start to salute myself too....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, Adrian is really a nice guy. I think he's one of the awesomest, kindest and most reliable Indonesian guys I know. :D
    And Jovita's a fabulous girl as well. I'm glad you had some people to help you around.
    I know, some of the local students are so rude towards you M'sians. And I can't figure out why. I mean, you never wronged them... But, hey, they don't get to be friends with you - their loss, right!
    Cheers :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks thanks..... really appreciate... =)
    cheerssssss~~~~~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails