Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, September 21, 2009

What The Fortune Teller Said...Believe It or Not?

Give you some snippet of my volcano experience 1st...( Will give a full post of the volcano hiking , soon~ ) We started our climbing at 2am,reached at 4.30am.It started to dawn around 6am,but too bad, able to see a Vague Sunrise ONLY due to the Heavy Fog...

Around 8am, on top of the volcano had my slumber. ( Whose the one stalking me huh? )

Awoke frm the sleep, saw a white lady was asking abt her love life...Triggered me to give myself a shot too.

The Fortune Teller migrated to Bali frm Australia. Named Vijaya ( I thk, barely remember his name, sorries...)

Haha....MY TURN MY TURN... listened attentively...!!!
1stly, he asked me what I wanna know. After i told him my predicament, he gave me a card and asked me to shuffle. Then, picked out 3 cards and placed it on the mat.

Yupe, tat's it ! The card i got.
  • The problem "Find the blessing in ur current situation" - The world have dark and light. You cannot always stay in the light and never gone through the dark and thus, you won't appreciate the light. Once you fall into the hiatus of darkness,don't nervous,it won't last long but help you to be a better one. You will meet the soulmate of ur life after you let go the past. If u not put a fullstop at ur past,how u get a new one in your life?"
  • The solution "Artistic Expression" - You are born to Be Artistic , Creative and Inspirative , u can try out painting, dancing, music ,cooking, swimming, gardening...etc etc....After u had accomplished, You will like a magnet and attract the people around you...Be confidence of urself, and remember just be urself, don't care how other ppl look at you / talking behind you... you are good enough to be urself. You don't need to mold urself to become another person just to make someone else happy... Live for urself.
  • The Result "Mother,wife,sister,daughter" - Somehow u can try to confide with girls and thy will bring you out of the predicament. ( actually i not really uds wat he explained abt"the results" )
Look !!! I conquered the Volcano...!!!! ( BiG Applause , pls~~~~ =P )

You believe wat he said ?? I thk he more on giving me advice instead of vaticinating my future. I would be more interested if he could foretell my future, wondering what he would said. Superstitious? Human always choose to believe ( at least 50% of it ) although thy clearly knew that this might not accurate at all. lolx... Me?? yupe... i choose "half half" lah.....rofl.

Frankly speaking, all the sermons and advices that he said,i hv known in old ages time... ( Oopss, too exaggerating.. My girls had told me"N times"since 2yrs ago ) Just I hardly take the 1st step ahead and jump over the hurdle. The past of sweet memories always haunting me,vividly, engraved in my brain. Anyway, Thanks to the fortune teller. =)

I wanna say...I really,truely,sincerely feel blessed and appreciate what i hv bestowed.
I have The Almighty God with me
I have my Great and Loving Parents
I have alot of friends care and concern me
I have a great future and a noble job awaiting me
I have a healthy body,clear mind and my family are healthy too
Everything is Excellent ! I should be happy !
Love life - doesn't mean anything
God will give me the best !
..................................................................................................

当天晚上大约12am 等待2am的爬山 . 无聊 .
一时兴起.所以与朋友以扑克牌算你我之间的缘分
结果竟是
你和我之间的扑克牌中间隔着重重的障碍,
一开始就隔了万重山般的, 要跨越真的很难...
经过几番努力,终于距离越来越靠近了. 但半途又被拉开
到最后,我们的距离终于靠近了,但中间还时隔了几张扑克牌
反映着现实般
我们的距离. 亦似靠近 , 亦似遥远
以为靠近了, 却恻然发现竟是遥远的
以为快要变成陌生人了,你紧紧一抱,我们又好像靠近了

*sigh*

3 comments:

  1. dear aeris,

    your future is for you to decide and make it happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear girl, Believe in yourself and what you want in the future, and you will get it :)
    When it's time to let go, let go. If it's worth the wait, good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amos : Thanks...I knew it...Quite headache abt something....let u know after my exam...

    WY : I thk is the time to let go bcoz i can't see our future,apparently... I hv been waitin for 3yrs for something wic is impossible to happen...it might be happened if only miracle happens.... *sacastic*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails