Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Bloggie? Why?

Why u wanna have ur own blog?? What's the purpose ??
There's plenty of reason...
  • Sharing their life experience and what they have encountered
  • When there's none to be your audience, you can try to vent out your feeling through the blog...
  • Shout out the frustration in ur study or working against the wall of despair
  • Cry in the blog when u crushed by an unrequited love or when u're havin a trouble in ur love life
  • Sharpen and strengthen your language and vocabulary
  • Simply want to make use of the free time
  • Echo the views of others
  • Keep in touch with friends by knowing more about their life oversea or friend who may not meet that often
  • Earning popularity and money through blog
How about me? Well, some of the points above is my reason.I would be thrilled whn I get to know that my friends appreciate my blog. "Hey Aeris, you miss your dad's cooking? / you still homesick? Are you ok now?" Last semester one of my classmates ( not really close with him before ) asked me in a sudden. And I was shocked, how he get to know ? "Oh...frm your blog..." I'm so glad and appreciate those friends who i'hv not expected thm to view my blog. Heart-felt gratitude to my dear friends =)

Last night, I chat with a friend in msn and told me that "blog is not important to me, because no much people viewing my blog...donno what's the point i'm writing blog.."

And I answered,
"Writing blog is not the matter of how much u can hit in the popularity or number of counters. In my perspective, Blog is a good tool for us to keep in touch and know more about each other. Blog is just like a diary where life's story is parading... For me, I don't mind how many people will read my blog,as long as the friends that i care reading my blog ,I would be hyped-up and touched ! Because i knew that those friends are concerning me."

An artist said those words before,"I'll still continue composing songs and release album in any means even if I left only ONE supporter." Yupe, that's true. Even i left only 1 friend who will read my blog, i'll still continue writing blog because i know he/she still care about me.


Another reason i have a blog is to share my medical life and lesson in life with my friends and those who care about me.Also, I just like to write ..!! ( although i hv not much free time to waste...lol, I should study write now... but what am I doing ??? writing blog...>.<""" lazy pig again!!! ) From my observation and also been told by senior doctors, "as your age of profession increasing , your Skill and experience, Undoubtedly, will increase too, BUT for most people, their ethics and proffesional standard are DECREASING....!!!"

Some of thm used to advocate,"I wanna save people...I wanna help people..that's why I want to be a doctor." Yes, tat's my reason Too, to be a doctor.
But those who USED TO advocate to be very noble , End up..... thy hv forgotten their primitive purpose of being a doctor. Not pointed to anyone, but human tend to go astray especially when thy lost thmself as thy pushed and shoved to get in the line of RICH strata. The hideous devil of Greed blinded their eyes and poluted their hearts. I saw few cases in the private hospital... and it's pretty upset to see these happened...

So, through writing the blog, I wanna keep reminding myself and all my dear friends ------>>
  • Be the Light-Bearer when accustomed to the dark and evil ways of this world.
  • Be deaf when someone or some matter trying to bring you and me toward an illicit affair. Never Ever get LOST !!!

3 comments:

  1. dear aeris,

    keep you blog alive. is your personal reflection. don't bother about others comment or views. believe in what u believe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Amos,

    Thanks for ur comment...Ur comment is almost same as wat a fortune teller told me whn i met him at the volcano.mayb i should post up abt the fortune teller sometime later... =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear aeris,

    would love to hear what the fortune teller tells you. anyway, i'm glad that you're aright from the earthquake.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails