Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Bitter Yet Meaningful

Bitter ---- Harsh environment, Cold and Humid Weather, my experience which stated in the previous blog ( rise & shine ) etc....

Meaningful ---- Experience, Understand & Care about the poor and the neglected ones...

Due to the time constraint, ( gotta catch up my study which hv'been lack a lot & the hectic life in hospital ) so i just able to give a short post today.... Wanna share with you about my "Kampung" life...



photo taking under the hot sun.... *curi tulang-ing* ( I supposed stay at the hall there )


I feel very awkward each time looking at myself like very "pro" in handling with the patient. Indeed, I still not competence yet ( kinda stress u know... it's been 4th yr medical student but still blur-ing....sigh )


( Thanks Ling Ling help me in the snap-shot...hehe...)



After the social work, Break time...!!! hooo~~~~
Grabbing the chance taking photo with the monument !!! hehe


My batch... "cyclodextrine "!!!!


Evening time, just bumming around the village....
and
Self-Admiring photo session ...!!!! lolx

Wearing the coat for the "education and information session" ...how izzit? Charisma??? lolxx
( oopssss...I self-admired again !!! *blushing* )



My spectacle look !!! Miss it??? Guess some of you it's been a long long time nvr see me wearing spectacle dee... hehe


- End -

I just left 5months time to be a "Junior Doctor"
But all my basic has been forgotten...
Amnesia Amnesia - Pls Get Away from me pls..!!!
Lazy PiG - Pls Get Away too.!!!!
Cast down - Commanding u to Get out of my life !


11 comments:

  1. lol..nearly forgot u gt wear spec!! last nite I stil thinking abt your spec. Coz I remember that u gt wear spec previously, but then long time din saw u wear d!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha....yupe...how izzit my spec look??? lol... =D Some of my fren said tat thy prefered my spec look , looked more "shu bun" hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woot!!! looking good here ;)
    And yes, I agree you look more "shu bun" with specs and more doctor-ish. But then, both look have their own characteristics :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey hey...thanks my dear Wy, thanks for ur compliment..!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, although i not recognise u, but i can see that u will be a very good doctor. All the best to u, may u have a bright future!

    regards,
    ~just passing~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ~just passing~ ,
    thanks for your wished and compliment.
    I wish i could be a good doctor..i hope that my blog will full of my medic experience and story in very soon future to share with u all...
    People tend to drop in their ethics and professional std as their ages of profession grow up..1 of the reason I write blog is to keep reminding myself of the very pure&fudamental passion in tis field as the time past... =)
    Best to u too....=)

    regards,
    Aeris

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll support you always no matter where you are.. best wishes for you....

    ur secret admirer

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha...after saw ur photo ..u really looks like very pro o..give urself confident la..u can de..I thk wont forget all the basis la..haha..every ppl i sthe same..for me i will also forget abit basis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ray_angel : basis for ur work important or not??? Basis for my medic 1 is important.. If i forgot the basis, mean i will treat patient without "why i treat thm by tis way"... i don want be like tat doctor...Goodluck for ur future too...!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Meaningful ---- Experience, Understand & Care about the poor and the neglected ones...

    That's true. And, do you know what the limited water supply means? Those people don't even bathe. Sad, isn't it?

    I don't get it, it's supposed to be social work, but I'm not sure if we've really done any good there. The treatment and medication, was just like that. Does it really help them? I wonder...

    I hope it was a good experience for you anyway. I can't say I learned much, maybe you've had better luck?

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks thanks Anonymous...I knew who are you...hehe... frm ur words i knew it..
    I curious why u wanna put anonymous??
    ur english really good...teach me whn u r free... =)
    Bec to the topic, yupe, i knew...not really like a social work...many moments we r jz lepaking over ter..I hv posted my review on the monthly magazine...not sure thy will give us the explanation or not...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails