Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Twilight Shadows...

Why my heart aches Again ???

Why my heart always bumming nowhere ???

Why my heart always in despair ???


Sorry that i always disappointed u & u & u & u & u....

I disappointed on myself too...


I'hv been wasting for so much time....

I promised that i will treat myself better

I promised myself to become stronger

but

sickness makes me weak...

Why things just can't proceed smoothly as what i wish ???
.
.
.
.

Lord , help me to know from day to day...

The good I should pursue

And

Grant me wisdom to discern the things I should NOT do


...
MY DAYS ARE NUMBERED , I NEED GOD'S WISDOM TO SPEND EACH ONE AS I COULD

YOU ARE THE ONE THAT I COULD RELY ON




1 comment:

  1. stop blaming urself and being disappointed wif urself,gal...be strong and we knw u can overcome this phase...cry if u haf to,take all d time u need...bt remember..whn u feel that u've fallen,pick urself up again..its js anothr phase u've gotta go thru to grow even more..love love.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails