Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Friday, April 24, 2009

Postexam Symptoms - Weary

I suppossedly should be happy and relieve after the exam, indeed Tired is overriding the Happiness... what i can say is I REALLY EXAUSTED..... since the beggining of this semester , i have loosing the passion...

Sometimes, i will think -->> why am I want to make my life so hard?

I really salute my friends who always so "semangat" in studying, why you guyz never seemed to tire??? I........USED to be so "semanget" too....maybe...erm.... 1 yr ago... ( I guess )

This whole week i feel off-colour as well....My left knee joints and calf muscle is painful and spastic condition..but i still went for the Badminton Traning today...was cramping just now... bt only in the toe part...so STILL CAN withstand it...hehe...

I juz want to sit on a sofa in a cozy and intimate room with dim light, drinking red wine, and listening to some classisc or romantic music.... RELAX ~~~~~


。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Really thankyou to my friends here in Bali... Give me all the laughter and happiness here..
McD juz now is really damn funny and i really enjoy talking with you guyz...
At that moment, I really Happy.. But donno why after came bec to my room ,
I feel moody again...maybe i juz too tired and too much things is waiting me to do after the exam. I really worry I can't bear it....
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
谢谢你 昨天给我 1 分钟 19 秒 远来的电话
听见你给我 鼓励,祝福,关心 的话语
只可惜 我真的赶不完 我的syllabus
无法继续跟你 讲话
我不想只有我需要你,而你才会在我的身边
我也希望你也会是需要我的

2 comments:

  1. 自己钻牛角尖,不累也假啦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always bear the 'broken doll' story in your mind! Sometimes it normal and even okay to cry over spilled milk, but when it reached point of being exhausting, you know it's time to stop and move on...
    Cheers~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails