Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, April 27, 2009

Still ...

My precious weekend just past in a twinkling of an eye...

The hardest and the most horrible core --->> NeuroScience is coming TODAY !!!!
Yet, I still not fully rest and recover frm the exam of the previous core...

I still feeling tired ... and the coming week...
I still have to be very busy in dealing with the sports stuff and pratices...

People said when u come to a new environment , you will get more used to it as the time goes by
Instead,

I still miss home so much...
I still miss my lovely papa and mama so much....
I still miss you so much..... why ?

People said time can heal everything..... but why tis is not applicable to me ???
People come and people go...and yet I still static in the same place ....

As u said, Actions make louder then words ... and i strongly believe it !!!
So...please NEVER EVER SAID all those bullshit to me....you such a liar ...
That's so sarcastic to me... DO IT !!!

Well, goin to campus very soon.......Guess will be a very tough and harsh ever period for the coming one month until June.....I will standstill because i know you will support me...
so...

NEUROSCIENCE

I'M COMING NOW !!!!!
YOU BETTER WATCH OUT !!!!!
( haha.......rofl....I...hope so =P )


I still think about you
I still dream about you
I still want you, and need you by myside

I still mad about you
All I ever want is was you...
still the one........ still the one

当你需要我的时候,我一定会在你身边
当你不需要我的时候,我就会自动消失在你的世界里

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails