Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Faith In Tribulation

In the midst of tribulation, persecution, soul-famine, compulsion
We have to learn to stand still and

We have to rejoice in the hope of glory of God


More den tat,
We rejoice in our sufferings,
By knowing SUFFERINGS produces ENDURANCE and PERSEVERANCE

And then,
ENDURANCE and PERSEVERANCE produces CHARACTER,
And Lastly, CHARACTER produces HOPE !
By seeing SUFFERING as a BLESSING ,

Through this, We learn to adopt and instill a joyful attitude..!!!


When u meet trials of various kinds… asked yourself : why?

Because “ the testing of your faith produces STEADFASTNESS…

Once u get over each of the trials and conquer it ….

You are MORE then CONQUERORS ….

Ergo, all my dear friends….Don’t Fear in counteracting all the hurdles…

In the End, We will reap more then we expect..

Let’s work hard together
and reach our final destination….



**Ray_AngeL** - tis I wanna share with you... You owe ur perseverance although the environment seemed to be so negative ,yet what you hv to do is don’t give up….that’s no turning back but jz continue until u accomplish ur destination. BE OPTIMISTIC !!!

**C.Yun** -
Don’t admire me, because act I really not as perfect as you thk…. I still hv some times which I will go astray… I’m Not always as rational as what u thk…Instead, I really admire your courageous in facing tribulation.. IF I were you, I might not as calm as you..Lastly, You own the right to CRY…and I’ll always listen to you… =)


**Angelina** - Tis I read frm “our Journey”…wish to share with you too..Is in Roman 5:1-4.. I thk we really need tis in this very moment… Whn u are facing enormous pressure, remember this Roman 8:28

**J.Yee** -
Thanks for always listen to me again and again everyday without complaining I’m tedious…Really Thanks SOOOOoooOOooooo MUCH !!!!! Don’t know how to convey my gratitude in words….so what i can give is just - - ->>> Muakss Muakss……ssss…


**Baby DeviL** - Hopefully someday u can “transform” frm Devil to ANGEL….ok?? Always remember your words..Attitude, but not aptitude tat determine your Altitude. Remember, that's nothing can thwart you... I MISS YOU

**Y.Yik Ooi** - So Glad tat time and distance does not affect us.. I’m glad that we still can chat like the old times…really miss it so much…You hear me & I hear you too.. And I really admire your ingenious writing from your blog… It’s touch and ReaL.. I become your “fans” dee….haha… Frm the blog, can know that u are insightful and you are a deep thinker. I hv confidence that you will be a very successful lawyer in the future… Let’s Jia You !!!! Wish to meet you soon.. =)


LASTLY, SPECIAL THANKS TO ----------------->>> W.Y.LEE !!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE ONE WHO ALWAYS RESCUE ME WHEN IM DROWNING….Thanks that you didn’t leave me to be forsaken in the dark and stormy night.. THOUSANDS OF THANKS

6 comments:

  1. All people r human being, there must b some mistake hapen 2 us. But, in my mind, u r a perfect girl, u r always 100% no matter wat u had done. And i wil always support u!
    Nw, wat we should do is focus in our study. I knw, personally stay at the small island is very bored n lonely, me too!Bt we cant change it!So we received it, n treat this as a challenge..
    Lastly, remember to take care urself o!!
    Thanks 4 listen to me when i m sad!glad to meet u as my frd.
    ~Muackssss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear silveryun,
    thanks so much...Thx for ur compliment
    It's been very tired in studying day n night..
    my exam is next friday..so scary !!!
    after exam,i'll represent my team in training for badminton n competition..guess will be tired like hell...bt i like hectic life..
    learning to enjoy in the midst of hard life =)
    Don't alwaz praise me...I'll proud...lolx
    I'm glad to hv you too ..hugss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. told u that ur frens will always b there for u!!!trials n tribulations bring forth perseverance and faith,true....face ur trials with courage,faith in Our Father...submit things u can't control and comprehend to Him.. =) lovelove..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Angel - Let's strive hard 2gether...glad to talk to u last night....!!!! We all can past the exam 2gether....take care of urself..
    GBU

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yup thx..aeris.Im very optimistic now..after many things happen..i start to adapt and I finally success to look things on positive side..Dun worry about me ..

    Hope u can also think like me..be optimistic .everything will hv their prons and cons.hehe..take care there..different places .diferent mood..but same intention there .hope we can pass faster

    ReplyDelete
  6. thx xin yi...ur words have given me so much force to move on. thx for listening to me (or reading my craps..haha). i like ur blog too.lets add oil for our bright future!!! ^^ hugs, yik

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails