Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, February 3, 2011

HAPPY CNY !!! 新年快乐 !!

祝大家
新年快乐
兔年行好运
大家 心想事成 万事如意
最重要的是 身体健康 天天开心





This is the photo which i took in my room...
I purposely decorate my family photos in a heart-shaped and paste at the wall which is just beside my bed. hehe....


another thing which i love the most
Winnie Pooh !!!
but is only a small size winnie pooh in my room
hmm... daddy, I want a 1.6M height winnie pooh when i graduate , deal ?? =P

Wishing everyone HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !!!!
have a PROSPEROUS YEAR ahead !!!
and the most important
- good health -


Ok, is the time to study and get ready for tomorrow osce examination in forensic department !!!
having Oncall right after my exam on friday
Saturday Case Presentation

Sunday back to my BELOVED HOME !!!!!!! Hooray ^^^^
Can't wait for it.....

Pray for my exam tomorrow because really not study much
Hardly focus in my study on this very 1st day of CNY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails