Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Monday, June 15, 2009

My Nike Watch

03.03.06 , Gurney Plaza Nike Shop

.... The New Watch.... I'm so Happy ...
幸福的感觉溢满了我心头

13.06.09 , BaliGarden HoteL

It was jz happened suddenly whn i was swimming over there... I donno why... so So Unacceptable and ridiculous ! How can it be jz broken like that ???!!!!

bcoz of chlorine ? or juz bcoz it has been quite sometime i din't wear it and cause the rubber not tat elastic nemore ? or is jz time to say goodbye ?

If u asked me the Intensity of Heartaches.. I would said "Hurts a whole lot" wic is severe pain. Who can tell me... can it be repaired ??? If the nike shop charged me 100bucks for repairing... would u repair ??? But i still like tis watch so so much !!!!! oh GOsh !!! I love the design of tis watch and the meaning underlying it..... but now..... GONE ~

Guyz...gimme some opinion... I still like tis watch alotzzzzzz


14.06.09 , In my room Bali

I borrowed a synthetic adhesive Glue frm my friend and tried to fix it.. Obviously, it's impossible to jz fix it like tat..It's ugly i knew.. Juz STUPIDLY trying to make myself feel better.. ( laugh upon my stupidity )

It's just synonism with an interpersonal relationship ( no matter friendship or affection ), once rupture a friendship/marriage... it's very difficult to fix it bec and tend it well. Even it looked connected with the yellow glue... but still the scar is there, engraving on it and the bonding is jz too fragile to be broken again..

It's brutal for me to accept the truth.

Is there anyone who can tell me tis is not true ? Is there anyone who can tell me it can be fixed no matter how hideous the scar was ? Is there anyone who can tell me my perception, my point of view is absolutely WRONG ? It's just my pessimistic thinkin ? I hope it is....


I placed it bec to the box and it's looked like the NEW one.. Rite ? From the outward appearance, It's still nice and good bcuz it's jz superficial/surface... but whn u looked deeply and clearly into it, the cicatrix will disclosed/revealed in front of ur eyes vividly...

Frm now on, my Beloved Nike watch will be an adornment in my room FOREVER ....

原来在我身边的... ...

。。。保存期限 。。。

只有那么的... ...三年


5 comments:

  1. dun be sad la...aeris .i know is quite memorable for u .but i also dunno why ..and how ur watch will be like tat ..3 years memory lo ..find a new watch ya..atlhough is hard to replace that watch ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. my fren very kind, he helped me mailed to the Nike Timing Center asking whether can be repaired or not... the ans is "YEs!" but.. i thk it would be very expensive... do u thk still worth it to repair? most of my frens jz ask me go n get a new one...... in the dilemma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheer up! If its memorable for you why not just keep it nicely in the original box and put it on your table? If its gonna be expensive, it's probably more worth it money wise to get a new one. And you still keep the memories on your desk ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very good idea......!!!!!Thanks alotz.... I thk most probably i will do that... I got no money to repair...haha.. I haven ask the price yet, if more den RM70, i thk i will get a new one... people said..旧的不去,新的不来,rite? Thanks alot.... whn u bec Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi..sorry late reply that ..busying exam..now finally finish all the exam lo ....hahaha...yaya..i personally thk that its not WORTH to repair with such expensive price...you can use that money to get a new one..Dont know why ..Im not believed in repair such thing sometime.just like handphone.send it for repair end up I have to wait they finish repair.that period is quite long .and I might need it .because i dont hv spare handphone.sometime get back problem still arised so if very serious .normally i will go for trade and get a new HP..haha..but it doesnt apply in your case..watch cannot be trade..again it is memorable just like your friend mentioned above.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails