Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Thankyou, Mama


Albeit of the hectic and stressful life I'm facing at the moment, but MOTHER's DAY is a DAY which would never ever dismissed from my mind.

It's been the 4th year i unable to celebrate Mother's Day with my lovely mum. Is kinda sad actually... I just ringed up my mum, and when i heard my mum's voice , the tears just automatically falling down out of the edge of my eyes. I felt warm and touched when i heard my family's voice and i just realised how much i miss them...

The whole week i was occupied with tones of stuff in hospital and alots of things happened... almost back-stabbed by some cunning one, and Thanks God, that's always some "Angel" beside me, salvaging me from the brink of impuissance. Therefore, my condition is still not that bad and I really grateful and thankful to those friends who lend me their helping hand and fight against the unjust or impugnable circumstances.

On the previous week i had total of three Oncall ( which means 30 hours of working), and frankly speaking, i still not really adapt to this kind of life.. Each time back from hospital, i could feel a thrust of relief, relief from exhaustion, relief from some political issues, relief from stress, relief from all the smell and bacteria that smothering the hospital. After the relief, usually would be followed by the great sense of LONELINESS inevitably croped into my heart and i was strive hard to suppress this feeling to a negligible level and avoid to think of family.

Yep, Family is the source of my strength, but then when i think of how i was pampered at home and it's contrasting considerably to the situation i am facing, I'll weep. and Nowadays, I HATE weeping. So, it drive me not to think about my family too often. Come to the end of week, I ringed home, the bottled up feeling just burst out and I was collapsed... Don't worry, I'm OK now ( after venting out everything.. )

Another thing i wanna mention here, is my NEW MOTOR !!!! ( is secondhand thou ). After a month of clinical life here, I just found that bicycle not really work out and thus decided to get a secondhand motor for the clinical life. Again, HEARTFELT-GRATITUDE to my parents paid out the money for me to get a motor here. Truely speaking, Is indeed GREAT to have a motor here, at least every time on the way back from hospital , i don't need to cycle and leg sore by the time i reach home. Moreover, I still can take bike during raining days ( but if bicycle , i definitely can't do so) or hunting for some good foods a lil bit further from my dorm's area other than the boring-daily-nasi goreng. Also, when i was free, i can just ride it to the seaside, enjoying the sunset/ sunrise, go swimming, surfing, playing tennis or jogging whenever i loved to. My life getting LESS miserable after having a motor here.


WHO GRANTED ME ALL THESE THINGS ? ---->> FATHER IN HEAVEN

Thankyou Jesus giving such a GREAT and WONDERFUL PAPA AND MAMA.

THANKS to my PAPA AND MAMA

....................................................................................

Mama,

I remember you every time I fall. I remember you everytime I cry. I remember you everytime I am in pain. I remember you everytime I am hungry,

I miss the coffee / tea that you brewed for me during my exam, and i miss the way you pamper me everytime im in stress or busy with exam...You settle everything for me and what i have to do is just focus on studying. BUT now, i have to settle everything on my own no matter how tired and busy i am

I remember you every moment of my life.
Without you i am nothing.I am proud to be the daughter of a great mother like you.Thank you mom to make me good human and everything you have done for me …

and I wanna said, SORRY , mum.

I'm sorry that sometime i disappoint you, being impolite at you, vent out the frustration on you or the tempestuous behavior..although your words it seem like scolding or angry of me, but i know deep inside your heart, you are always forgiving me and your heart are aching over my childishness and inconsiderate behavior. Again, SORRY.

“The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.”

Hundreds of dewdrops to greet the dawn,

Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,

Hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,

But only one mother the wide world over


Thanks to my parents always sacrifice themselves giving me the best and live in clover. And now, I had grown up and leave the cozy shelter to face the violent storm and thunder outside.
Sometime i will blame, Sometime i will complain, Sometime i will frus and depress,
But I will always remember is YOU, my mum and dad, who will always be there for me, empowering me and always support me, give me the real strength within even after countless of heart broken, countless of disappoinment... They will always love me with their life.
I LOVE YOU , MUM and DAD
and I'll Make YOU PROUD in the very near future

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails