Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Pleasure Principle

2 days ago, i received an email frm a friend....is about "wat your DOB tells you ?" So...Tat's a few words about my birthday No. --->> 6

Number 6
  1. Ooopppss..you are born to enjoy.. You don't care about others. I mean you are always want to enjoy your life time, you are a person..
  2. You will be very good in either education or work wise! (I think tis is wat other ppl thk of me.... YEs ! )
  3. You are talented, kind (but with only people who you think are nice), very beautiful girls, popular and more than lucky with anything in your lives.
  4. All the goodness does come with you. Your mind and body is just made perfect for love.
  5. most of you will get marry/engaged early. ( oh...really? Don't thk so... )
  6. You are a caring person towards your family & friends . ( In the process of Learning still..)
  7. You are a person of compassion, comfort & fairness, domestic responsibility, good judgment, and after all you can heal this world wounds to make peace for every life coz you have the great power of caring talent to make this world of love one step further... ( I like tis snip a whole lots ....)
Usually Gals always like to do psychological test although thy know it might not true...Homo sapiens is weird, always striving hard to deceit urself upon something which won't happen in the true world... Indulging in the fantasy of Fake Happiness... mayb i'm talkin abt---> MYSELF , the weird Homo sapiens... lolx...Fervently hoping the above sentences could happen in my life...Living Ardently..

Once my friend asked me,"do you abide by any principles tat guide the route of your life?" This question is just hit the nail on my head... I answered,"nvr thought of tis matter b4"..I feel ashamed of myself in a sudden, 22yrs++ life without principles...how can it be? It's gnawing me... After a deep thought, i thk my principle so far is --------->> PLEASURE PRINCIPLE

Accoring to Sigmund Freud, The Structural Theory of Mind (Id,Ego,SuperEgo):
  • Id refers to a reservoir of unorganized instinctual drives. Operating under the domination of the primary process, lacking the capacity to delay or modify the instinctual drives with which an infant is born. Which all these amount to PLEASURE PRINCIPLE
  • Ego - The executive organ of psyche, controls motility,perception,contact with reality, through defence mechanism available to it,the delay and modulation of drive expression. He believed that, Id is modified as a result of the impact of external world on the drives, wic simultateously substitutes the REALITY PRINCIPLE for the pleasure principle
  • Superego establishes and maintains an individual's moral conscience on the basis of a complex system of ideals and values internalized
You are right...I'm just too immature in handling every expect in my life..alwaz work according to my instinct without a second thought.
When fear crept into my heart, my faith began to shaken and weaken...my faith was put in the test many times... but i still don't have any improvement though...Allow me to make the final dopey decision... after this, I will abandon the pleasure principle and adopt the reality principle...Please trust me for the 1 last time... ok??? I know you are worrying..but Please don't feel disappointed on me...Maybe it will hurt myself but I just want my life to be No remorse..at least i hv tried my best... agree?? ( guess i'm gonna get scolded again... lolx )

In short, i just wanna be HAPPY like the above picture ---
the cute baby,my son....hehe....



Hey my friends.... 你会挺我的,对吧 ? 一定要哦 !!!
谢谢你们一直的支持与关心。。真的
Love you all...... muaksss...........xxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails