Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Obstetrics & Gynecology - Finger Crossed

I would be in ONG / Obgyn ( Obstetrics & Gynecology ) department for a period of 10 weeks.

1st n 2nd week - Quarantine week in the main hospital of Bali.

From the 3rd - 8th week, i will be traveling around 3 different satellite hospitals of Bali.

3rd-4th week ( which means NOW ) - Karangasem Hospital
5th-6th week - Buleleng Hospital
7th-8th week - Wangaya Hospital

and the 9th and 10th week back to the Main Hospital and sit for the final exam.


Thus, I would be away from my comfort zone ( my room ) for 6weeks... I miss my room especially my "beddie" so much.... actually is really good to serve the community in the satellite hospital where i would have the chance to handle the laboring mother thoroughly by my own. Yesterday learned to deliver the placenta under supervision of doctor, indeed a nice experience..! Will have more chances to do so in the coming weeks and handle the whole delivering process from 'A' to "z" ... *Finger-Crossed*

After witnessing the whole process of delivering and how much the mothers suffering from the pain of delivering, i really getting more and more appreciate my mum and Love her even more ^^


1 comment:

  1. The problem is that you provide may be worth our time and also effort.
    quick guide

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails