Subscribe

RSS Feed (xml)

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

My dearie friends
Happy New Year 2011 !!!


Cheers to a new year and
another chance for us to get it right
!!!


I believed it would be a better year ahead !!!
Let bygone Be bygone ..
I have a feeling I will love this year
and it would be the truth !
My prayer will be answered
My family will and always be blessed...


This is the roadside view in Bali..
You can see firecrackers selling everywhere..
which is the scene where we can only seen in Malaysia 10 years ago


when the clock struck 00.00 , 01 Jan 2011 .. The whole Bali fell into a frenzied state, firecrackers everywhere, we not needed to go a particular place to see the firecrackers because it's just everywhere and It's really really spectacular !!!

I wish this would be my last year celebrate new year in Bali.. it's been 6 years never celebrate new year back home.. really longed for it.. !
time flies, comes to the final year in Bali ,
people always in dilemma, i always said i wanna leave this sucks place asap
but when it come to the final year,
i want to say , i will really treasure my final year in Bali




My Quote of 2011 :

"If you want to succeed in your life, remember this phrase: The Past does not equal The Future. Because you failed yesterday; or all day today; or a moment ago; or for the last six months; the last 16 years; or the last fifty years of life, doesn't mean anything...All that matters is: What are you going to do, RIGHT NOW!!?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails